The new VAMO V2 Advanced Personal Vaporizer is sleek, powerful, reliable, full featured and very well built.
Voltage or Wattage is variable 3-6 volts or 3-15 watts respectively, using a single 18350 or with the included extension tube you can run a single 18650, or two 18350 IMR batteries, and will accept flat or button top (all available separately). Check atomizer/carto resistance and battery voltage too with long press of the small buttons.
*Battery and/or battery charger are sold separately.
The new Rev. 2 VAMO is dual mode which enables you to switch between RMS and AVG voltage monitoring. The RMS mode is more accurate because it samples the output Voltage repeatedly while it is powering an atomizer or cartomizer. This revision includes the insulator disk and longer spring in the cap.
With it's 5 Amp output, it has ample power to run whatever device you want. The buttons and settings are easy to use with an easy to read LCD display and native eGo and 510 connections.
Never use non-rechargeable batteries in this or any other e-cig device! Only use the recommended batteries for this unit, it's for your safety.
How to use:
1. Click the big button 5 times to turn the unit on (or off).
2. Pressing the - button for 3 seconds displays battery voltage. Pressing the + button for 3 seconds displays the working resistance.
3. Single pressing of the +/- will increase or reduce with 0.1V or 0.5W increments depending on power mode.
4. To switch power mode from volts to watts. press and hold "+"and"-" at the same time for 3 seconds.
5. Press the big button to operate the unit.
6.To turn off, click the big button 5 times.
7. Battery monitoring shuts the unit off once battery has reached end of charge.
8. LCD displays LO-Ω if resistance lower than 1.2ohm, LO-V if short circuit.
You can also get a SmokTech Airflow Controller to adjust the airflow to your tank, but even better is that if something happens and the threads get stripped, it will strip the threads in the Airflow Controller and not your device.
Our 30 day warranty covers defective product, but does not include wear or damage to the painted finish or threads. Care must be taken to prevent scratches.